How can innovation help us feed a growing population sustainably?
This is one of the topics on the agenda at the inaugural Food Matters Summit, taking place 19-20 November 2019 in London.
The Summit, part of the Food Matters Live exhibition, will bring together the global food and drink community to discuss and debate the key issues facing the industry, and how innovation and technology can help solve them.
U.S. Sustainability Alliance’s David Green will be a panelist on ‘How can science save us?’, which will explore what the next food and agricultural revolution will look like, and how science will enable it to happen. His fellow panelists are:
- Dr. Kurt Schmidinger, Geophysicist, Food Scientist & Founder, Future Food (Austria)
- J.J. Price, International Business Development, Spread.Co (Japan)
- Dr. Pasi Vainikka, CEO & Co Founder, Solar Foods (Finland)
- Dr. Tara Garnett, Food Climate Research Network Leader, Oxford Martin School, University of Oxford (UK)
- Dr. Fabrice DeClerck, Science Director, EAT Foundation (Sweden)
Other topics under discussion at the two-day event will include food loss and food waste, with a focus on the technologies being adopted to eliminate waste at all stages of the food system, and the future of food, which will take a look at the game-changing developments in practices and technology that will transform the system.
To find out more and secure your place, visit the website: https://www.foodmatterslive.com/summit