Did You Know?: Compared to 1960, United States’ egg producers use 32% less water to produce a dozen eggs.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Render: Tackling Food Loss
- Rendering & Leather Reduce Environmental Impact
- 5 Facts About Sustainable Ag
- EU Buys More US Nuts
- More than Soy Butter
- U.S. Poultry & Eggs Fact Sheet
Did You Know?: Peanut roots can reach two meters into the soil allowing access to large banks of water, thus reducing the amount of irrigation water needed.
- Science from the Field to the Benefit of the Planet: Action is NOW
- Here’s How America Uses Its Land
- Soil in Sustainability
- Cotton Farmer Focus [Video]
- Sustainability in Five Languages
- U.S. Peanuts Fact Sheet
Did You Know?: There are more than 19,500 organic operations in the U.S., representing an approximate increase of 250% since 2002.
- Farming: There’s an App for That
- Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy: 10 Years of Sustainability Achievement
- 100+ Years of Conservation
- Sustainability Myths & Truths
- U.S. Rice: Focus on the Farmer
- U.S. Organic Fact Sheet
Did You Know?: Every year, American hardwood forests store about the equivalent of 165 million tonnes of carbon dioxide, approximately equal to the energy used in 17 million homes in one year.
- Biotech Benefits Sustainability
- U.S. Dairy: Achieving High-Level Animal Care
- Rice Farmers Earn Recognition
- Women of Sustainable Farming
- Water in the Beef Supply Chain
- U.S. Hardwood Fact Sheet
Did You Know?: Dry beans are nitrogen fixers, meaning they return nutrients to the soil.
- U.S. Sustainability Alliance at UK’s Footprint Forum
- U.S. Sustainability Alliance Featured in Farmers Guardian
- Mitigating Climate Risk in Ag
- Consumers Think of Sustainability (survey)
- The Joy of Almonds is Bees
- U.S. Dry Beans Fact Sheet
- Sustainability Solutions Across the Country
- Organic Production Grows in the U.S.
- Cropland Map Helps Sustainability
- Changes to E.U. Farm Support
- Strengthening the Supply Chain
- U.S. Organic Fact Sheet
- Responsible Management of Sustainability
- Fostering Soil Health
- A Cornerstone of Agriculture
- Sustainable Wheat Farming
- Ag-Tech: A New Era
- U.S. Hide & Leather Fact Sheet
- Improvement is the Story of the American Farmer
- U.S. Secretary of Agriculture, Sonny Perdue talks with the BBC
- Water Quality is a Responsibility
- U.S. Cotton’s Sustainability Goals
- Responsible Lobster Harvesting
- 10 Facts about U.S. Agriculture
- The American Farmer’s Way of Life
- Sustainability is Here to Stay
- Soil on Both Sides of the Atlantic
- A Century and Counting of American Sustainability
- Soybean Oil Tires
- U.S. History of Conservation
Copyright © 2018 | The U.S. Sustainability Alliance, All rights reserved.
Permission to reprint information in whole or in part contained on the USSA website is granted, provided customary credit is given.
The U.S. Sustainability Alliance (USSA) is a group of American farmers, fishermen and foresters who have come together to explore and share our values, regarding sustainable practices and conservation programs.Subscribe to Newsletter